Thursday, November 29, 2012

I blush, yet I try to see you!

Is this you whom I see in all my dreams...?                              
I just feel your presence but unaware it is you..!                      

Your face becomes clearer with every dream I see... You come closer everytime I meet you...You make me lower my eyes by the words you whisper to me...
The way our breaths tangle makes me more nervous and as I shy away...You hold me...

I see you everywhere after you leave... Your words echo to me... I wait for the next night to come again to meet you...

I know I never saw you but your touch seems so familiar.. I keep praying it is you and this isn't a dream, surreal!

I love it when you laugh on my talks because it makes me be yours!
I look into your eyes and touch your nose with mine and I run away into the vineyards...


No comments:

Post a Comment