Thursday, October 31, 2013

One Day!

I know you love me....but I hope you did say that One day...

The wait is painful and the dawn unsure!

I may have walked miles to meet you for I hope...
But is this possible whispers to me in a echo...?

Only the 'Cupid' named Fate can change this destiny..speaks my soul...

My hope is what I see in your eyes and I know you won't ever let me down..

I sometimes know not what to say... but to see you...

Because you make my heart miss a beat...

It then takes your name..because it knows it needs you to beat!

You know how important you are and you know everything else too..

And One Day I shall say it all looking into your eyes and holding my breath too...

Just that One Day we can't sleep for the reality is far better than the dreams we see...:)!!!

4 comments: