Monday, December 29, 2014

I wish...

I wish I had never known you ever.

I wish that day when I saw you in the lawn, I'd be seeing in some other direction.

I wish I never lost my concentration.

I wish I never gave you so much importance.

I wish I had never known you.   
  
I wish I can now be indifferent to you.

I wish I never knew you existed.

I wish I never heard any of your boring stories.

I wish I was never around you.

I wish I had never known you.

I wish I never wished for you.

I wish I shouldn't have told you I love you.       
I wish you had some guts to speak up.

I wish you could speak the truth.

I wish you knew me.

I wish you felt what I feel.

I wish things could be my wishes' way.

I wish I wish no more.

I wish I wish I wish I never knew you.

I wish if I had only wished in all those wishes for none of these wishes then how wish fully happy I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment