Sunday, August 23, 2015

If Only!

If asked
I did say yes

If asked
I did move myself towards

If asked
I did let you know

If asked
I did tell you about all those nights I cried

If asked
I did see into your eyes and you will know

If asked
I did tell you how quiet my heart was without you

If asked
I did tell you every wave reminded me of you

If asked
I did tell you about sleepless nights which the moon witnessed

If asked
I did show you every memory of yours which is safe in me

If asked
I did not tell you anything at all

If asked
I did smell your collar and recall

If asked
I did hold your hands and not let you go

If asked
I did tell you why I speak only if asked

If asked
I did tell you how much I missed the familiarity

If asked
I did tell you I have not felt alive in years now

If asked
I did say I did always love you

If only you asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment