Monday, November 27, 2017

The Crack


On a trip to a faraway land, I slipped and cracked my nose. The crack was deep, it was sore and red. It healed and left a scar. The scar was red and bright. Now there is a thin line, that is just a reminder of the trip to the faraway land.

Life is such a ride too. Sometimes a few roads are smooth to walk on and they give us the happy memories. Sometimes they are rough and end up being a learning experience.

This crack taught me so much. It taught me to bear the pain of a fresh wound. It taught me that whatever situation we are in, in spite of all the pain, it would pass away. The scar remains, as a reminder of the moment that I survived to thank my Creator for the rest of my life for that moment that He saved me. I have found my answer to this crack. As is said, every crack leads the way for the Light to enter. Maybe that was my moment.



2 comments:

  1. Amazing analogy of scar and how life is meant to be lived. Your words are so pure and straight from the heart, keep writing girl :)
    Monica Bhatia

    ReplyDelete